Tuesday 5 November 2013

Acrylic Lucky Draw Box






- Product : Acrylic Lucky Draw Box

- SKU: ADB-12

- Specification :
1) Color: Clear or custom color.

2) Material: Grade ­A casting acrylic sheets imported from UB & Asia Poly Malaysia.

3) Ideal item for functional event .

4) Unique design.

5) Can be inkjet vinyl sticker / silkscreen printed customer's logo.

6) Custom made is the best welcomed!

7) We can meet any order quantity & size.

8) Unit Price / Single Price / Nos. / Price per Unit is based on the quantity ordered.

9) Unit Price / Single Price / Nos. / Price per Unit will be different follow the design / type of material / grade of material used.

10) We would like to try to match your esteemed target price, provide the win-win situation & services. Negotiation niches are always there - That is called "PERFECT DEAL"!

For more details, please contact us!

Price : MYR150.00


How to Order?

Step 1: Browse through the items.

Step 2: See something you like? Simply copy the order form below, fill in where applicable and email us at francisooi.asm@gmail.com.

Order Form
Name:
Contact no:
Type/Quantity:
Payment method: COD/Bank Transfer
Address: Only provide if you opt for postage.

Step 3: Wait for our reply via email or SMS on the availability of the item and confirmation.

Step 4: Make payment or arrange for COD.

Email us for any enquiries =)

Terms & Condition:

1. All goods sold are not refundable or exchangeable.
2. Please place your orders through email and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.
3. Items are sold at a first come first serve basis.
4. We will not hold responsibility for items that are lost or damaged during delivery.
5. All items are brand new and in perfect condition.
6. Buyers are requested to make full payments upon confirmation of orders.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete